BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – BASIC COMPUTER OPERATIONS
PREVIOUS LESSON – DESCRIPTION OF COMPUTER SPEAKERS
TOPIC – DRAWING OF COMPUTER PARTS
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
- draw/sketch part of a computer.
- name and colour the pictures of computer parts.
Drawing of an object
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES 1 – IDENTIFICATION OF PARTS OF A COMPUTER
ACTIVITIES 2 – DRAWING OF PARTS OF A COMPUTER
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Provides the pictures of the mouse, printer, keyboard and speakers and guides pupils to draw them.
- Pupil’s Activities – Draw parts of a computer.
- Leads them to colour the picture of computer parts.
- Pupil’s A – Colour pictures of a computer parts.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
- draws parts of a computer e.g. speaker.
- name and colour the picture of computer parts.