RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUE
THEME – RULES AND REGULATIONS
PREVIOUS LESSON – THE GAINS/REWARDS OF OBEYING RULES AND REGULATIONS
TOPIC – THE RESULTS OF DISOBEYING RULES AND REGULATIONS
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to mention the result of disobeying rules and regulations.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of pictures of children suffering from the consequences of disobedience.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES – IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESULTS OF DISOBEYING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Allow the pupils to give their own opinions.
- Punishment (let them mention different kinds of punishment).
- Denial of privileges such as food, playing with the mates, etc.
- Rejection by loved ones.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Presents pictures of children suffering from the results of disobeying rules and regulations.
- Leads class discussion on the pictures.
- Pupil’s Activities – Describe pictures of children suffering from the result of disobeying the laws.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to mention results of disobeying rules and regulations.