BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – BASIC COMPUTER OPERATIONS
PREVIOUS LESSON – USES OF COMPUTER IN THE BANK
TOPIC – USES OF COMPUTER IN HOSPITAL
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to state the uses of computer in hospital.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES 1 – TYPING THEIR NAMES AND STORE INFORMATION
ACTIVITIES 1 – STATE THE USES OF COMPUTER
- Storing names of patients.
- Diagnose the health of patient.
- Save hospital bills date of patients.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Leads pupils to know uses of computer in hospital.
- Pupil’s Activities – List the uses of computer in hospital.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to mention two uses of computer in hospital.