RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUE
PREVIOUS LESSON – WAYS OF RESPECTING PEOPLE
TOPIC – WAYS OF RESPECTING PLACES AND THINGS
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to demonstrate ways of respecting places and things.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of pictures of people standing for national anthem.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES – DEMONSTRATING WAYS OF RESPECTING PLACES AND THINGS
- National anthem
- Place of worship – Churches and Mosques
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Demonstrates how they can show respect in their localities.
- Pupil’s Activities – Participate in the demonstration to show how to respect things and places.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to demonstrate how to show respect to place and things.