THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ____________ is an example of modern means of transportation.
2. ____________ is the fastest means of transportation.
[a] Road transportation
[b] Water transportation
[c] Air transportation
3. ____________ are sources of water
[a] Well and tap water
[b] Pure and table water
[c] Eva and Mr. V water
4.. ____________ is an act of keeping valuable things.
5. A place where we save our money is called ____________.
6. Accident are the main problem of transportation.
7. Repair, Regular check up, replace old parts are the ways of solving transportation.
8. ____________ causes injury, damages and death.
9. We store things in order to ____________.
[a] make them bad
[b] get them spoilt
[c] make them last longer
10. Bad water will cause ____________.
11. ____________ is the behaviour that encourage people to save.
[a] Self control
12. People save their money because of ____________.
13. Overdose is very dangerous to our ____________.
14. Good food prevent growth and development.
15. Culture means ____________.
[a] the way we eat
[a] the way we talk
[b] total way of life our people
Get more Exam Questions for Primary 1 – Primary 6, Third Term Examination Primary Schools Social Studies Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
____________ is colourless, odourless and tasteless liquid.
Mention 2 sources of water.
Write out 3 things we can save.
List 3 modern and 2 olden days means of transportation.
Mention 5 types of food in our locality.
B. _____________ is the movement of good and services from one place to another
Follow the link for Social Studies Lessons – Third Term Social Studies Plan Lesson Notes for Primary 1 (Basic 1) Links