Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
- Lesson One – The Idea of Time
- Lesson Two – Telling Time in Hour
- Lesson Three – Show Time on Clock Faces
- Lesson Four – Drawing Clock Faces with Time
- Lesson Five – Revision, Quantitative and Test
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
- identify wristwatch and wall clock.
- demonstrate knowledge of the idea of time.
- understand time and when some events take place in the morning, afternoon, evening and night.
- mention when certain things are done at home and in the school.
- explain the need to own time.
Time value is most important in life. Children need free time to play and relax, just like adults do. The concept of time is self-evident. The concept will enable pupils to understand and appreciate the time some certain things are done in the morning, afternoon and evening.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of charts indicating activities peculiar to different periods of the day (morning, afternoon and evening).
At a certain time they are resist to do some things and also, they are engaged in a regular routine such going to school, church or mosque, etc. The pupils are aware of this moment.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- New Method Mathematics Book 1
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 4 – Look at these clock faces and write down the correct time.