TOPIC: The Care of People Living with HIV/AIDS
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to narrate descriptive events.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Cook book
- Supplementary readers
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
The care of people living with HIV/AIDS
- Convey information
- Convey personal impression
- Contain the register of health care and health care delivery.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Gives examples of descriptive passages to pupils.
- Pupil’s Activities – Follow teacher’s example to narrate descriptive events.
- Encourages pupils to narrate descriptive events.
- Pupil’s Activities – Participate in class discussion.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
- Do oral drills.
- Do oral comprehension.
- Make correct sentences.
- Narrate 2 descriptive events.
Was this lessons helpful?