CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS – JSS 1
Choose the correct answers from the alternatives A – D.
1. _____________ are clothes and accessories worn by actor and actresses in order for him/her to be suited for the role they want to perform.
2. _____________ is one of the materials needed for mosaic.
3. The theory of the study of music is _____________.
(a) dance drama
(b) drama dance
(c) music dance
(d) music theory
4. The two figure where by one is placed above the other is called _____________.
(a) minute signature
(b) hour signature
(c) time signature
(d) day signature
5. A person who carries the activities of choreography is _____________.
6. _____________ means the cosmetics applied by the actors and actresses.
(a) Beauty cream
(b) Body cream
(c) Facial cream
(d) Make up
7. There are _____________ types of make up in drama.
8. _____________ goods is an attempt to make drugs, foods or drinks less pure.
(a) Fake or adulterated
(b) Original or fake
(c) Fake or good
(d) Fake or normal
9. A small decorative object that is formed in variety of shapes and sizes is called _____________.
10. _____________ is one of the reasons why people produce fake or adulterated goods.
11. There are _____________ types of time signature.
12. _____________ are worn by couples during their traditional marriages.
13. African musical instruments are known as _____________.
(a) home made instruments
(b) school made instruments
(c) American instruments
(d) Accra instruments
14. _____________ is a type of bead.
(a) Stick beads
(b) Straw beads
(c) Broom beads
(d) Rod beads
15. African instruments are grouped into _____________.
16. _____________ is the method of fixing ink dye firmly and permanently on fabrics.
(a) Wash die
(b) Tie dye
(c) Soak dye
(d) Dry die
17. The musical instruments that depend on air function is _____________.
(c) chordo phone
18. _____________ is a craft that is mostly common among the yorubas.
(c) Tie dye
(d) Paper mache
19. _____________ Is an example of foreign musical instruments.
20. Descent, treble, tenor and bass are examples of _____________.
Get more CCA Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Cultural and Creative Arts JSS Classes
Answer four questions only from this section.
A. Explain costume.
B. List four examples of costumes.
A. What is mosaic?
B. Write three uses of mosaic.
A. Explain theory of music.
B. Who is a choreographer?
A. Write the meaning of make up in drama.
B. List four types of beads.
A. Explain what is meant by fake and adulterated goods.
B. list four examples of foreign musical instruments.