CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS – JSS 2
Choose the correct answers from the alternatives A – D.
1. _____________ making is an ornamental design created from various motifs in repeated manner.
2. Patterns are usually found on one of these items.
3. The key signature consists of sharps , flats or natural signs placed, after _____________.
4. Dance boosts people’s _____________.
5. A small decorative object that is formed in variety of shapes and sizes of materials is _____________.
6. _____________ signature consists of two figures placed above the other at the beginning of a piece of music.
7. _____________ is a type of bead.
(a) Clay bead
(b) Sand bead
(c) Soil bead
(d) Dust bead
8. There are _____________ types of time signature.
9. _____________ is a method by which a fabric is formed with a single thread or hook.
10. Soaking the papers about six hours, is one of the procedures for _____________.
(a) paper mache
(b) paper mould
(c) paper print
(d) paper mould
11. The method of fixing ink dye firmly and permanently on fabrics is _____________.
12. A distance in pitch between two notes is _____________.
13. There are _____________ types of recorder.
14. _____________ is one of the materials for paper mache.
(a) Bean cake
(b) Cassava starch
(c) Cassava stick
(d) Cassava stem
15. Tie-dye is a craft that is mostly common among _____________.
16. Human voice can be grouped into _____________ basic group.
17. _____________ Is a musical instrument that is cheap and easy to carry about.
18. _____________ are worn by chiefs to differentiate them from common men.
19. There are _____________ kinds of compound time signature.
20. Mortal and pestle are the materials for _____________.
(a) bead making
(b) pattern making
(c) paper mache
Get more CCA Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Cultural and Creative Arts JSS Classes
Answer four (4) questions from this section.
A. Define pattern making.
B. List four types of pattern making.
A. Explain what is meant by key signature.
B. Explain dance as a career.
A. List four types of beads.
B. List four basic stitches.
A. Mention four materials needed in crocheting.
B. What is paper mache?
A. Mention four materials for paper mache.
B. Define tie-dye.