Third Term Examination Food and Nutrition Nursery 2 (Age 4) – Exam Questions
FOOD AND NUTRITION
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
NURSERY 2 (AGE 4)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. What do you do with left over food?
2. Colour good food.
Unripe fruit 🍈
Rotten meat 🥩
3. We cook in the ___________.
4. We ___________ the kitchen floor.
5. Colour objects used for cooking in the kitchen.
6. Take your bath every ___________.
7. Brush your teeth ___________. times a day.
8. Wash your hand after using the toilet.
9. Colour energy giving food.
10. Wash ___________ with soap water and sponge.
11. Wash you ___________ before eating.
12. Eating unripe fruits is good for our health.
13. We must keep your surrounding ___________.
14. ___________ is used for washing.
Get more more Number Work Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Number Work Nursery and Kindergarten Classes