PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Facilities and equipment are those materials which are used in the practice of any game.
2. Wash all facilities and equipment after ________________.
3. Swimming os a sport which involves movement in the ________________.
4. Gymnastic are where sport activities are perform.
5. The ________________ stroke crawl is the fastest.
6. ________________ is the proper way of eating.
[a] Food manner
[b] Table manner
7. Stunts and tumbling are basic gymnastics activities.
8. Food is a substances that gives ________________ to the body.
9. We get egg from ________________.
10. We get milk from ________________.
11. We have ________________ classes of food.
12. ________________ is an example of unbalanced diet.
13. Foods enhance growth of people.
14. Getting rid of dirt from our body is ________________.
15. Treatment given to an accident victim before taking to the hospital is ________________.
[a] first aid
Get more Physical and Health Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Physical and Health Education Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
List 2 examples of gymnastics.
Write 2 classes of food.
State 5 kinds of food.
Give 2 equipments for swimming.
A. ________________ jacket helps in case of water accident.
B. Mention one safety precaution in swimming.