THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. A stranger is __________.the
[a] someone you know
[b] someone you do not know
[c] someone you hate
2. When someone takes drug without doctor’s advice is __________.
[a] drug abuse
[b] drug intake
[c] drug display
3. Always __________ the door of the car/bus.
4. Wearing seatbelts can cause road accident.
5. Do not allow __________ to touch your body parts.
[c] your doctor
6. Road accidents happen on __________.
7. Over speeding while driving can cause __________.
8. Fire outbreak can __________ our lives and properties.
9. Food can be contaminated if __________.
[a] well cooked
[b] well covered
[c] left open
10. Fake drugs can cause the following except __________.
11. We can identify gangs with the way they dress.
12. The following are example of bad gang members except __________.
[b] armed robbers
13. Joining bad gang can hurt someone’s __________.
14. Fear is when a person is __________.
15. Security camera can be used in the __________.
[b] parking lots
Get more Security Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Security Education for Primary Schools Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
Fake drugs are ____________.
Road accident happen on the ____________.
Write out 2 causes of fire outbreak.
Contaminated food can lead to ____________.
A. A ____________ is a set of bad people or a criminal group with common behaviour or attitude.
B. List two ways you can identify gangs