THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Water is essential in _____________.
2. Accident victims can be taken to the _____________.
3. Drugs are taken into the _____________.
4. There are _____________ forms of transportation.
5. Who among the following can prescribe drug?
6. Drug abuse leads to _____________.
[a] good health
7. Rotten fruit an example of harmful substance.
8. Drugs must be kept out of reach of _____________.
9. All these are sources of water except _____________.
[a] rain water
[b] tap water
[c] milk water
10. _____________ means the provision of water for the people.
[a] Food supply
[b] Water supply
[c] Energy supply
11. Good food makes us to be _____________.
12. _____________ is the act of carrying people and goods from one place to another.
[a] Drug abuse
13. Water can be used for the following except _____________.
[a] for bathing
[b] for cooking
[c] for sleeping
14. There are _____________ main ethnic group in Nigeria.
15. _____________ is a way of keeping our money and other valuable items in the bank.
Get more Social Studies Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Social Studies Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. What is water supply?
B. List 5 uses of water?
A. What is harmful substances?
B. List 3 examples of harmful substances.
A. Define transportation.
B. Mention 3 modern means and 2 olden days means of transportation.
List 3 things we need to know about water.
A. Define drug abuse.
B. State 4 sources of water supply.
Follow the link for Social Studies Lesson – Third Term Social Studies Plan Lesson Notes Link