Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
PREVIOUS LESSON – First Term Examination Links For Primary Schools
TOPIC: MEANING AND TYPES OF SNACK AND FRUIT DRINKS
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to explain the meaning of snacks and fruit drinks.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of pictures of different types of snacks.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
Scheme of Work
9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
All Relevant Material
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
Snacks are light food taken in between meal.
TYPES OF SNACKS
1. Puff puff
2. Chi chi
4. Cake Ojojo
6. Pon corn, etc.
Fruit drinks are juice extracted from fruits and diluted with sugar and water. For examples – orange drink, pineapple drink, etc.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Gives examples of snacks and display various types of snacks.
- Pupil’s Activities – Mention some snacks common in their locally.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson – snacks and main meals.
Pupils to explain the meaning of snacks and fruit drinks.