FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 6 (BASIC 6)
SECTION A – MULTIPLE CHOICE
INSTRUCTION – Choose the correct answer from the options A – C in this section.
1. What year did Nigerian gain its freedom?
2. The country Nigeria is on the continent of ______.
3. Nigeria is divided into ______ geopolitical zones.
[c] thirty six
4. Who was the president of Nigeria in the first republic?
[a] Prof Yemi Osinbajo
[b] Dr Nnamdi Azikwe
[c] Goodluck Jonathan
5. The first republic ended in ______.
6. When was the second republic?
7. The president of second republic of Nigeria was ______.
[a] Babajide Sanwo olu
[b] Sheu shagari
[c] Yakubu Gowon
8. Umaru Musa Yar’Adua was born in ______.
[a] Lagos State
[b] Katsina State
[c] Ogun State
9. Which of the following is NOT part of the military?
[b] Air force
10. One of the following is NOT a product of crude oil.
[a] Cooking gas
[c] Palm oil
11. Livestock farming involves the rearing of ______.
12. Which of the following is the most popular food consumed in Nigeria?
13. ______ is the direct opposite of military rule.
[a] police rule
[b] navy rule
[c] civil rule
14. Olusegun Obasanjo was born in ______.
15. Who among the following was never a leader in Nigeria?
[a] General Yakubu Gowon
[b] Alhaji shehu shagari
[c] Chief Ademola Adebisi
SECTION B – THEORY
INSTRUCTION – Attempt all the questions in this section.
A. What is Civil rule?
B. Explain briefly on first Republic.
A. When did the first republic takes place?
B. Mention five political party during the first Republic.
A. Citizen choose their leader by ______.
B. Military rule by ______.
A. Nigeria gain its independent when ______.
B. Who is the current president of Nigeria ______.
A. ______ was the first indigenous head of state of Nigeria.
B. State the slogan of Lagos state ______.