CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
WEEK 5 – MAKING OF AEROPLANE AND BOAT
WEEK 6 – MAKING OF MAT AND HAND FAN
THEME – ARTS AND CRAFTS
PREVIOUS LESSON – PAPER CRAFT MAKING AND DECORATION I
TOPIC – PAPER CRAFT MAKING AND DECORATION
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
- Illustrates basic shapes of paper craft
- Demonstrate how to make paper craft
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Scissors or blades
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
PUPIL’S ACTIVITIES 1 – WHAT IS PAPER CRAFT?
Paper craft is a hand crafts made with paper. Paper crafts are beautiful objects made from paper.
PUPIL’S ACTIVITIES 2 – MENTION OBJECTS THAT CAN BE MADE WITH PAPER
TEACHER’S/PUPIL’S ACTIVITIES 3 – GUIDE THE PUPILS TO MAKE TWO OR MORE CRAFT WITH PAPER
Click to download…
HOW TO MAKE A PAPER FAN pdf
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Guides the pupils to make aeroplane, mat, kite, etc. with papers.
- Pupil’s Activities – Follow the teacher’s instructions to make aeroplane, mat, kite, etc. ask with papers.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
- Illustrates basic shapes of paper craft.
- Demonstrate how to make paper craft.