Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUE
THEME – RULES AND REGULATIONS
PREVIOUS LESSON – DO’S AND DON’TS THAT GUIDE SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
TOPIC – THE GAINS OF OBEYING RULES AND REGULATIONS
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to mention some of the gains of obeying rules and regulations.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Pictures of children receiving gift.
- Video clips
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES – IDENTIFYING THE GAINS OF OBEYING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- People will love obedience child/ren.
- People will love the obedience child/ren.
- Everyone will praise obedience child/ren.
- Obedience child/ren always have many friends.
- Obedience child/ren always have many toys.
- The school will give award to an obedience child/ren.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Shows pictures,video clips of children receiving gifts and guides discussion on the various gains for obeying rules.
- Pupil’s Activities – Interpret the pictures, children receiving gifts and participate in discussions.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to mention gains of obeying rules and regulations.