Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
RELIGION AND NATIONAL VALUE
THEME – RULES AND REGULATIONS
PREVIOUS LESSON – REWARDS AND PUNISHMENTS OF SCHOOL
TOPIC – THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THEIR PARENTS
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
- tell the rules and regulations of their parents.
- mention their do’s and don’ts
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of charts showing the do’s and don’ts of our parents.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES 1 – IDENTIFY LIKE AND DISLIKE OF THEIR PARENTS
ACTIVITIES 2 – IDENTIFY THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF THEIR PARENTS
Engage the pupils to state the do’s/don’ts and like/dislike of their parents. Note all their contributions on the board.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Leads the pupils to mention the do’s and don’ts of their parents.
- Pupil’s Activities – Mention the do’s and don’ts of their parents.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to mention the rules and regulations of the parents.