SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
INSTRUCTION – ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN SECTION A AND B
For review and answers hint – Computer Studies (Primary 1)
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION
Choose the correct answer from the OPTIONS.
1. CPU can keep data, program and instruction for us.
2. A computer can do many Job
3. Computer is an electronic _________________.
4. A computer that can be operated on the lap is known as _________________.
5 We have computer in all these places except _________________.
6. How many types of computer do we have?
7. This an example of arithmetic operator.
8. Letters A, B, C are examples of _________________ key.
9. Computer can be used to watch film.
10. We cannot use the computer _________________.
11. K as in _________________.
12. _________________ makes our work faster.
13. Computer work is always correct and accurate.
14. The keyboard is used for _________________.
15. All part of computer are very _________________.
Attempt all the questions in this section.
1. Write the sign for the following operators
I. Plus _________________
II. Minus _________________
III. Multiply _________________
IV. Divide _________________
2. A computer that can be operate on the lap is known as
3. ____________________________________ has a triangular shape.
4. ____________________________________ is an electronic device.
5. List 4 places where computer can be used: