Second Term Examination Physical and Health Education Primary 6 (Basic 6) PHE Exam Questions
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 6 (BASIC 6)
PHE EXAM QUESTIONS
SECTION A – Answer all the questions in this section. Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Which of these is not true of hockey game?
[a] It is played between two teams
[b] It does not require any skill
[c] Each team is made up of eleven players
2. Who among these is not an official required any skill game of handball?
[a] a scorer
[b] A time keeper
3. Sprains are injuries to the _________.
4. _________ is the state of being well and free from illness, mental or physical condition.
[b] Mental disorder
5. _________ is not a benefit of making good friends.
[a] Minimal cost
[b] Introduction to bad behaviour
[c] Improved standard of living
6. To have peace with other people , we need to do all these except _________.
[a] tolerate them
[b] understand them
[c] quarrel with them
7. The act of cleaning our surroundings especially our drainage and disposal of sewage is called _________.
8. _________ determines the sight level of oneself.
9. Refuse disposal are _________ waste materials.
10. All these are importance of waste disposal except _________.
[a] it prevents the spread of diseases
[b] protection of water
[c] it promotes environmental degradation
11. All these are methods of waste disposal except _________.
12. Hockey is a very old stick and _________ game
[b] goal post
13. The play situation in hockey involves _________.
14. Which of these is not a component of physical fitness?
15. The following are skills in handball except _________.
SECTION B – Attempt all the questions in this section.
1a. F. I. B. A means _________
1b. State 3 equipment needed in hockey.
2. Mention 3 skills in hockey
3. Define First Aid.
b. Give 4 positioning of players on the court:
4. Mention 5 purpose of first Aid:
b. Give 6 importance of waste disposal
5. Mention 4 importance of environmental health:
b. Social interaction is ____________________________________.
c. Oneself health is ____________________________________.