CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES (CRS)
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. The bible explains that Abraham was a man of __________.
2. God promised to make Abraham a great __________.
3. Who was the mother of lsaac?
4. On the first day, God created __________.
5. The first child of Abraham was __________.
6. God demonstrated His love for Abraham through His __________.
7. __________ ordered male children to be killed.
[c] King herod
8. The lsrealites were used as __________ in Egypt.
9. __________ was called by God.
10. _________ led the lsrealites to the promise land.
11. Moses stretched his __________ over the Red sea to path.
12. God rested on the __________ day.
13. Pharoah’s daughter saw moses in a __________ in a river.
14. __________ gave birth to Jesus Christ.
15. Emmanuel means __________.
[a] human being
[c] God with us
Get more Third Term Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Christian Religious Studies Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
Who interpreted the dream in the prison?
God called Samuel under who _____________________.
The ark of God was built by _____________________.
A. What did God created on sixth and first day?
B. Who killed the Goliath ?
Follow the link for CRS/CRK – Third Term Christian Religious Studies Plan Lesson Notes Link