THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 3 (BASIC 3)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. __________ is a new system of toilet.
[a] Modern toilet
[b] Traditional toilet
[c] Foreign toilet
2. Traditional toilet are __________ system of toilet.
3. We can maintain toilet facilities by __________.
4. __________ means keeping the surrounding of the community clean.
[c] Co – operation
5. We can keep our surrounding clean by __________.
[a] scattering it
[c] cutting grasses
6. In roles in community sanitation, we should __________ with the authority.
[a] co – operate
7. __________ is one of the problem of community sanitation.
[b] Refuge disposal
8. __________ are rules and regulations guilding the production and use of drugs.
[a] Drug intake
[b] Drug production
[c] Drug law
9. One of the government agency that fight the production and use of drugs is __________.
10. The wrong use of drugs without doctor or pharmacist prescription is __________.
[a] drug manufacture
[b] drug practice
[c] drug abuse
11. Drug can be abused through __________.
[a] doctor’s precription
[b] self medication
[c] pharmacist direction
12. Poor performance in the school is one of __________ of drug abuse.
13. The reason for consulting doctors or pharmacist when taking drugs is to avoid taking __________.
[a] good drugs
[b] harmful drugs
[c] best drugs
14. Leaders are chosen by __________.
15. Law and __________ are maintained by constituted authority.
Get more Civic Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Civic Education Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. Explain modern and traditional toilet.
B. Write 3 ways of maintaining toilet facilities.
A. State 3 advantages of modern toilet.
B. What is community sanitation?
A. List 3 problems of community Sanitation.
B. Explain drug laws.
A. What is drug abuse?
B. List 4 effects of drug abuse.
A. State two ways of preventing drug abuse.
B. Mention three people who can administer drugs.
Get Civic Education Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Civic Education Plan Lesson Notes Link