THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. We have ______________ types of booting.
2. Datum is the singular word for ______________.
3. ______________ data contain both letters and numbers.
4. ______________ is item of knowledge or new.
5. Example of electronic information is ______________.
6. A computer can not work perfectly without the system unit.
[c] Not sure
7. ______________ is a printed publication of sheets containing news and advertisement.
8. Electronics for storing and processing is called ______________.
[b] sewing machine
9. Types of booting are ______________.
[a] cold and hot
[b] heavy and light
[c] warm and cold
10. System unit must be connected to power source to enable the system work.
[c] None of the above
11. Biro and paper can be used to send ______________ information.
12. One of these is not type of information.
13. ______________ is one of the features of hardware.
[a] It can be touch
[b] It cannot be seen
[c] It can be feel
14. ______________ is not a part of Computer.
15. Booting is a method of ______________ a computer.
Get more Exam Questions on Computer Studies – Third Term Computer Studies Exam Question Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. Define booting.
B. List 2 types of booting.
A. Define Information.
B. List 3 types of information.
A. Write 4 uses of Computer.
B. List 4 parts of computer
What is data?
Mention 4 types of data.
Follow the link for Computer Studies Lessons – Third Term Computer Studies Plan Lesson Notes for Primary Schools Link