LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Agu was a __________ boy.
2. Agu lives in a town called __________.
3. What is the name of the place cows are bought?
4. How old was Agu when he lost his father?
[a] five years
[b] six years
[c] seven years
5. How many people used to overpower a cow before it could be slaughtered?
6. Why did Agu’s mother beat him?
[a] She hated him
[b] He stole something
[c] His mother wanted him to stop doing butcher’s job
7. What did Agu’s mother want him to become?
8. What time did Agu’s mother beat him?
[a] At midnight
[b] In the morning
[c] In the evening
9. What was Agu doing when his discovered him?
[a] Playing football
[b] Slaughtering cows
[c] Hawking meat
Get more Exam Questions – Exam Questions – Third Term Examination for Primary Schools
10. The boys used to scared themselves with __________ and __________.
[a] money and cloth
[b] pepper and cane
[c] knife and gun
11. Where was Agu when the cow loosened its rope?
[a] He had gone to fetch water
[b] He was sent away
[c] The police arrested him
12. Was Agu remorseful over his acts of disobedience ?
13. How many days did Agu spend in the hospital?
[a] three days
[b] four days
[c] six days
14. Did Agu went back to school?
15. The cow was tied carelessly.
Attempt all questions in this section.
What was Agu’s mother selling?
What did Agu want to become later in life?
How old was Agu when he ran away from home?
Why did Agu’s friend call him “ Konga“?
Write 2 lesson have you learnt from the story?