THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 5 (BASIC 5)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. The following are ways of preventing crimes except _________.
[a] not leaving attractive item on window
[b] supporting criminals
[c] parking our cars safely in the garage
2. The following are tools that can be used for criminals activities except _________.
3. Criminals should be _________.
4. Anti – social behaviour causes _________ to other people.
5. The following are anti social behaviours except _________.
6. Anti – social behaviour is a _________ attitude.
7. Manslaughter, kidnapping are _________.
[a] violent offences
[b] means of praying
[c] showing love
8. Reducing speed, not drinking when driving are solution to _________.
[a] road accident
[c] drug abuse
9. Vehicle must always be in _________ condition when driving.
10. Obeying traffic rules is a solution to road accident _________.
11. Incest involves sexual intercourse with _________.
[a] family members
[c] married couple
12. Theft simply means _________.
13. Peer pressure can influence a person’s _________.
[b] eating mode
14. Peer pressure can be inform of _________.
15. Gangs always have a _________ goal.
Get more Security Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Security Education for Primary Schools Link
Attempt all question in this section.
A. What is peer pressure?
B. Mention 3 ways peer group can influence a person’s behaviour.
A. Define a gang.
B. State 3 characteristics of a gang.
A. What is contentment?
B. List 5 characteristics of contentment.
A. Explain the concept family
B. List 3 advantages of a good family.
Mention 5 anti – social behaviours in the society.