THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ______________ means being occupied in a job to earn a living.
2. Which of these does a worker usually get at the end of a month?
3. ______________ is a way of passing news, ideas or information to one another.
4. The first treatment given to an injured person before medical attention is ______________.
[b] first born
[c] first aid
5. ______________ is an unexpected event that occurs.
6. ______________ is not healthy promotion behaviour.
[a] Regular exercise
7. One of these is not consequence of not having a job to earn a living.
[b] Bad habit
[c] Good living
8. Which of these is not a way of reducing unemployment?
[a] More industries should be established.
[b] self employment should be encourage.
[c] more guns should be imported.
9. ______________ can make a worker not to be hardworking.
[a] Low wages
[c] Regular payment of bonus
10. Wages , profit, interest and rent are all part of ______________.
11. Which of these will help to prevent accident?
[a] Playing in a bush
[b] Playing with sharp objects
[c] Ensuring play ground is safe
12. ______________ is not health effect of abuse of alcohol, tobacco.
[b] Mental disorder
[c] Lung disease
13. Which of these is not a punishment for drug traffickers?
[a] Death penalty
14. The legal union of man and woman as husband and wife is ______________.
15. The right or state of being a citizen is ______________.
Get more Exam Questions for Primary 1 – Primary 6, Third Term Examination Primary Schools Social Studies Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
Define the following term:
A. What is wages and income?
B. First Aid treatment can be defined as
A. Define communication.
B. List and explain types of communication that we have.
A. Define Accident.
B. List 5 materials that can be found in first aid box.
A. Define Drug abuse.
B. Write 4 reasons why people work.
Follow the link for Social Studies Lessons – Third Term Social Studies Plan Lesson Notes for Primary 4 (Basic 4) Link