COMPUTER STUDIES (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – MICROSOFT WORD
PREVIOUS LESSON – USING DIFFERENT TYPES OF TOOLBARS (PRIMARY 6)
TOPIC – USING ARTISTIC TEXT, INSERT OBJECTS AND PICTURES
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
1. Apply word art to texts.
2. Insert objects, pictures to documents.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of computer with a word processor installed.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
USING ARTISTIC TEXT
1. Word Art
2. Text art
3. Clip objects,
4. Pictures, e.t.c.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Guides pupils to use artistic text, art text, insert objects or pictures.
Pupil’s Activities – Use artistic text, art text, insert objects or pictures.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to use artistic text, art text, insert objects or pictures.
Was this lessons helpful?