TOPIC: Water Projects
- Lesson One – Water projects
- Lesson Two – Water Projects in Nigeria
- Lesson Three – Benefits of Water Projects in Nigeria
- Lesson Four – Revision
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
- understand the various water projects in Nigeria;
- identify water projects in their locality;
- state the benefits of water projects.
Water includes rain water, oceans, lakes, rivers, streams and underground water. Water projects will improve the quality of life for families. They will reduce the daily burden of water scarcity. These projects are states and federal government initiatives to make areas of water more useful and available for domestic and agricultural purposes. The concept of water projects will enable pupils to understand and appreciate the benefits of water projects in Nigeria.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Map of Nigeria showing water projects.
- Charts of simple water projects in our community – borehole and well.
- Charts of various water project in Nigeria.
- Water transportation
- Bodies of water – well, rivers, dams, sea and ocean.
- Uses of water.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- Course books
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
Related Posts on water – water cycle basic 5, water projects in Nigeria basic 6, water transportation basic 4, reasons for water scarcity.
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 1 – WATER PROJECTS
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 2 – WATER PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 3 – BENEFITS OF WATER PROJECTS IN NIGERIA