Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – BASIC CONCEPTS OF ICT
PREVIOUS LESSON – Common ICT Devices VI – Description of Digital Wrist Watch (Primary 1)
TOPIC – COMMON ICT DEVICES
Drawing of GSM Phone
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
draw a GSM phone.
Uses of GSM Phone
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
1. Scheme of Work
2. 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
3. Course Book
4. All Relevant Material
5. Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
Display A Chart or Picture Showing GSM Phones with
Keypad Phone and Touch Screen Phone
Teacher’s Activities – guide and asks pupils to draw the above two (2) GSM phone.
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Teacher’s/Pupil’s Activities – Draw and colour identified ICT devices – GSM Phone.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to –
1. draw a GSM Phone.
2. name and colour some common ICT Devices – GSM Phone in the workbook.