SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
TOPIC – PLACE VALUE OF NUMERALS UP TO 200
- Lesson One – Introduction to Place of Numbers Up to 200
- Lesson Two – Place Value of Numbers Up to 100
- Lesson Three – Place of Numbers Up to 200
- Lesson Four – Revision and Test
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to identify place value of numbers up to 200.
Place value is important because it helps you understand the meaning of a number. Place value of numbers mean the value of digits according to their places.
The concept of place value of numbers will enable the pupils to understand and appreciate the place value of digits according to their places.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of counting objects up to 200.
The pupils can count objects and write in figures up to 200.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- New Method Mathematics Book
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 4 – REVISION AND WEEKLY ASSESSMENT