Last Updated on May 24, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
Attempt all the questions.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. _____________ is permanent fixed structure.
[a] Plot land
2. _____________ is the ability to do work.
3. Technology makes life _____________.
4. Which of these forms of energy is used in ironing clothes and cooking.
[a] Sound energy
[b] Heat energy
[c] Chemical energy
5. Houses, factories are examples of _____________.
[b] plot of land
[c] permanent secretaries
6. One of these is an example of contaminated food.
[a] Fresh tomatoes
[b] Green vegetable
[c] Rotten fruit
7. _____________ is not a constituent of Soil.
8. _____________ is not a cutting tool used in constructing with wood or metal.
[b] Scissors saw
[c] Sewing scissors
9. Which of these is not part of the feeding system?
10. One of these water projects provides hydroelectricity for Nigeria.
[a] Kaniji Dam
[b] Lagos Canal
[c] Baugada Dam
11. _____________ is needed in constructing a Shapes.
12. Which of these objects cannot be constructed with paper?
13. _____________ is not example of I. C. T gadget.
14. The atmosphere condition of a place at a given period of time is _____________.
15. A young plant that is raised from seed and not from a cut is called _____________.
Get more Exam Questions for Primary 1 – Primary 6 – Third Term Examination Primary Schools Basic Science and Technology Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
Mention 6 classes of food and explain two of it.
State three importance of technology.
A. Explain the word “product of technology“.
B. Mention 5 products of technology.
A. The Acronym lCT means.
B. Explain the word lCT
A. What is Analogue and Digital system?
B. List 3 types of building