THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 2 (BASIC 2)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. FRSC means _______________.
[a] federal Railway Service Company
[b] Federal Run Station Community
[c] Federal Road Safety Commission
2. Drivers are expected to obey traffic rules and _______________.
3. _______________ should be contacted on dangers related to taken an expired drugs.
4. It is the duty of NDLEA to _______________ illegal drugs.
5. _______________ ensures peace and order in a country.
[b] Armed force
6. The department of operation is in charge of _______________.
[a] allowing crime
[b] crime prevention
[c] Judging criminals
7. The _______________ ensures free flow of traffic in Lagos State.
8. The _______________ ensures highways are safe.
9. Nigerian Armed forces help other countries for peace keeping.
10. A person who has sentenced by a judge in a court for crime committed and being punished in an environment is called _______________.
11. The full meaning of NSCDC is Nigeria security _______________ and defence Corps.
12. NSCDC can carry out rescue operations in times of emergency.
13. One of the personal security measured is to avoid _______________ in public.
14. KAI deals with _______________ law.
15. Do not allow _______________ to touch your body parts.
Get more Security Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Security Education for Primary Schools Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
Mention 3 duties of the Nigeria Police Force.
State 3 departments found in police station.
What is the full meaning of:
A. FRSC –
B. LASTMA –
C. KAI –
List 2 duties of KAI.
_____________ is a security agency on a road in Lagos State.