Third Term Examination Verbal Reasoning Primary 4 (Basic 4) – Exam Questions
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
Use the same word to end the first with and begin the second word.
1. Wor ( ____ ) and ( _____ ) a d
2. Goa ( ____ ) and ( _____ ) h a n k
3. How many vowels are there in ENGAGEMENT.
4. __________ and __________ can be formed from the word EDUCATIONAL.
[a] nail & tail
[b] hammer & plate
[c] Land & spoon
5. Bed, chair, table, shelf is __________.
6. How many letter are there in English alphabet.
7. How many consonant and vowels are there in alphabet.
[a] 14 and 5
[b] 5 and 20
[c] 21 and 5
Complete the following similes.
8. As wise as __________.
9. As green as __________.
10. As cunning as __________.
What do you call the following:
11. An unmarried man.
12. A place where bread and cake are made.
13. A period of 100 years.
Underline the class name in each of the following:
14. Boy – Uncle – Father – Male
15. Stationary – Paper – Pen – Envelop
Get more Verbal Reasoning Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Verbal Reasoning Primary Schools Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
Study the example of analogies and complete the FOLLOWING –
Sample – Foot is shoe as Hand is to glove
A. Man is to men as Tooth is to __________
B. Bed is to room as Stove is to __________
D. Water is to drink as Bread is to __________
E. Teacher is to school as Banker is to __________
Make another word by using the first and last two letters of each of the word.
Sample – Admire = Are
A. Mishap = __________
B. Agony = __________
C. Beat = __________
D. Patriot = __________
Write out the synonym of each of these words.
A. Food __________
B. Popular __________
C. Rich __________
D. Wide __________
E. Ancient __________
Write out a word that sound like each of the FOLLOWING.
Sample: Sea – See
a. It = __________
b. Hut = __________
c. Sore = __________
d. Shut = __________
Read these sentences carefully and arrange them in order. Write 1, 2, 3 in the bracket to show the correct order.
A – Sentences
- We are given some food ( )
- We went to a party ( )
- We ate satisfactory ( )
B – Sentences
- Ngozi was punished ( )
- l reported her to class teacher ( )
- Ngozi stole my money ( )
C – Sentences
- Olu’s pencil is the longest ( )
- My pencil is long ( )
- Dayo’s pencil is longest ( )
D – Sentences
- They were afraid ( )
- Jesus they shouted ( )
- The saw a snake ( )
You are really doing a great work for God and humanity. You will never loose your reward.
I want to appeal to you: please help us make the examination questions easy to be copied.