Last Updated on July 15, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
TOPIC – DECIMAL FRACTIONS
- Lesson One – Identification of Decimals Fractions up to Tenth
- Lesson Two – Identification of Decimals Fractions up to Hundredth
- Lesson Three – Further Practice on Decimal Fractions
- Lesson Four – Revision and Test
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to:
- identify decimal fractions up to tenths and hundredths.
- convert common fractions to decimal fractions.
- convert decimal fractions to common fractions.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of tenths and hundredths squares charts.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- New Method Mathematics Book
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 1 – Introduction of Decimal Fractions up to Tenths
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 2 – Introduction of Decimal Fractions up to Hundredths
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 3 – Further Practice on Decimal Fractions – Tenths and Hundredths docx
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 4 – REVISION AND TEST
ATTEMPT ALL THE QUESTIONS
Write each of these fractions as decimals.
Write these decimal fractions as fractions.