CRN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Jesus forgives us when we repent of our sins.
2. _________________ children are like the prodigal son.
3. Jesus gave us _________________.
4. _________________ and _________________ are qualities of a good Shepherd.
[a] caring & crying
[b] kind & caring
[c] beating & slapping
5. Those who eat the bread life shall never _________________.
6. Jesus taught us to be _________________.
7. We use natural salt to ________________ our food.
8. Jesus ________________ is a the bread of life.
9. Light help us to _________________.
10. Christians must be _________________ as light of the world.
[a] bad people
[b] role models
11. When we act as light of the world we glorify _________________.
12. Christian bring _________________ as light of the world.
13. Suffering is when someone faces _________________.
14. Those who suffer for Christ name will be rewarded with _________________.
[c] everlasting life
15. Jesus was killed for what he did not do.
Attempt all questions in this section.
1. Who are the salt of the earth?
2. Who is the good Shepherd?
b List the qualities of a good Shepherd:
3. Write characteristics of a light:
4. Name the people that needs help:
b. List 4 ways to help people in need:
5. Define suffering.
b. Give examples of people who suffered in the Bible: