THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
Attempt all the questions in this section.
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. _______________ is not a material required for compost making.
2. A small handcart one wheel and two shafts used for moving farm crop material is _______________.
[b] wheel barrow
3. A container used in carry farm product is _______________.
4. _______________ holds water or drug for animal.
[a] Drinking trough
[b] Feeding trough
[c] Fishing net
5. _______________ is not a vegetable.
6. Which of these is not a step in growing ornamental plants?
7. Weeds are _______________.
[a] planted plants
[b] timber tree
[c] unwanted plants
8. Which of these reduces soil fertility?
9. Which of these is best planting vegetables?
[a] Fertile loamy soil
[b] Sandy soil
[c] Clay soil
10. _______________ is harmful to planted crops.
11. _______________ is one of simple farm tools.
12. _______________ has a short wooden handle and flat blade.
13. _______________ is a trap made for catching fish or birds.
14. A person who plants and grows an ornament plant is known as _______________.
15. Food additives are _______________ that are added to food in small amount.
Get more Agriculture Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Agriculture Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. Define simple farm tools.
B. Mention 5 simple farm tools you know.
A. Briefly explain terms in the following:
I. Fishing net
II. Watering trough
IV. Feeding trough
A. Mention types of soil that we have
B. Explain loamy soil.
A. What is Ornamental plant?
B. Give 2 example of ornamental plant.
A. Write 3 ways of maintaining and caring of farm tools.
b. List 4 examples of farm tools.
Follow the link for Agriculture Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Agriculture Plan Lesson Notes Link