Last Updated on May 24, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
Welcome Back to School I Smart Teachers
We take great pride and joy in welcoming you back to school.
It’s a new beginning, a fresh, bright year. So open your mind, and push out the fear. Enjoy your first day of school!
Enjoy Your First Day, Week, Month and Term with Home of Plan Lesson Notes and Scheme of Work.
Click to INSTALL
TABLE OF CONTENTS
COMPULSORY CORE SUBJECTS
1. BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
2. CIVIC EDUCATION
3. COMPUTER STUDIES
4. CULTURAL AND CREATIVE ARTS
5. ENGLISH STUDIES
7. PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
8. SECURITY EDUCATION
9. SOCIAL STUDIES
ONE MAJOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGE
10. CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- Islamic Religious Knowledge
ELECTIVE COMPULSORY SUBJECTS
12. HOME ECONOMICS
- Note – Agriculture and Home Economics are compulsory subjects.
The above Plan Lesson Notes prepared according to Lagos State Scheme of Work.
- Lagos State These schemes of work were drawn in accordance with the Federal Ministry of Education, Nation Curriculum for Middle Basic Classes (Primary 4 – 6).
- Produce by the Nigerian Education Research and development (NERDC) 2005.
Pre – Primary School
LOWER PRIMARY SCHOOLS
UPPER PRIMARY SCHOOLS
JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
This is my Lagos!!!