Last Updated on August 9, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
THEME – WRITING
PREVIOUS LESSON –
TOPIC – MAKING SENTENCES FROM THE TABLE
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to –
1. make sentences from the table.
2. draw, copy and complete the sentences in the table.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
1. Course books
2. Flash card
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
1. Scheme of Work
2. 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
3. Course Book
4. All Relevant Material
5. Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
1. To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
2. Discuss the contents of the table with the pupils.
Pupil’s Activities – Participate in the class discussion and make sentences from the table.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to as stated in the contents of the lesson.