Last Updated on May 29, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 1 (BASIC 1)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Do not take medicine without __________.
2. Accept things only from __________ you know.
3. Honesty means telling the __________.
4. Is it good to control ourself when we are angry?
5. A good child must always say the __________.
6. A good citizen of Nigeria must obey __________.
[a] rules and regulation
[b] stealing and robbery
7. __________ punish does that disobey the law.
[c] Civil servant
8. Sanitation is the cleaning of the environment to prevent __________.
9. You can easily contact infection through __________ toilet.
10. What is the colour of Nigerian flag?
[a] Green White Blue
[b] Green White Green
[c] White Green Red
11. Rules and regulation protect life and __________.
12. We have different clothes for different cultures.
13. We can show respect through __________.
14. __________ is the act of working together to achieve a common goal.
15. Yoruba women wear __________.
[b] buba and iro
[c] buba and sokoto
Get more Civic Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Civic Education Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
Honesty mean telling the __________.
Write out 2 rules and regulations for the intake of substances into the body.
Mention 2 things we must do.
List 2 reasons for wearing clothes.
State 2 two rewards of being contentment.
Get Civic Education Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Civic Education Plan Lesson Notes Link