Last Updated on December 1, 2020 by Alabi M. S.
PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS – PRIMARY 1 (Basic 1)
Choose the correct answer from the options:
1. _____________ is track event.
[a] 2 metres
[b] 10 metres
[c] 50 metres
2. Which animal makes creative movement?
3. The part of the body use for throwing objects is _____________ .
4. ___________ means to move by lifting down each foot in turn slowly.
5. When is good to exercise our body?
6. Running is a form of _____________ .
7. _____________ skills are those skills used to move the body from one place to another.
[b] Non Locomotor
[c] Bad Locomotor
8. _____________ is part of locomotor movement.
9. We should keep our surroundings _____________.
10. _____________ is an example of manipulative movement.
11. To maintain personal health, we must take our bath _____________ .
[a] once in a month
12. Physical education is that part of education that is concerned with training of the _____________.
13. We should keep our surroundings clean by _____________ .
14. We clean our body to prevent _____________ on our body.
15. _____________ is an example of non locomotor movement.
Attempt all questions.
1. Mention 2 locomotor movement.
2. Write 2 objects we can throw.
3. List out 5 parts of body you know.
4. Mention two materials use for cleaning the body.
5. State 2 animals that can make creative movement.