BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – UNDERSTANDING BASIC TECHNOLOGY
PREVIOUS LESSON – HEAT OBJECTS MOULDED WITH FIRE
TOPIC – EXHIBIT OBJECTS MOULDED
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to show the object moulded.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of open space for exhibition.
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES – EXHIBITION OF OBJECTS MOULDED
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Guides pupils to arrange all Moulded object in front of the class.
- Pupil’s Activities – Arrange moulded object for exhibition.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to show the object moulded.