BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THEME – BASIC COMPUTER OPERATIONS
PREVIOUS LESSON – THINGS COMPUTER CANNOT DO
TOPIC – THINGS PRODUCED WITH A COMPUTER
By the end of the lesson, the pupils should have attained the following objectives (cognitive, affective and psychomotor) and should be able to state things produced with a computer.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
METHOD OF TEACHING – Choose a suitable and appropriate methods for the lessons.
Note – Irrespective of choosing methods of teaching, always introduce an activities that will arouse pupil’s interest or lead them to the lessons.
- Scheme of Work
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Course Book
- All Relevant Material
- Online Information
CONTENT OF THE LESSON
ACTIVITIES – EXAMINE THINGS PRODUCED WITH COMPUTER AND STATE OTHER THINGS PRODUCED WITH COMPUTER
- Print out
- Books, etc.
- To deliver the lesson, the teacher adopts the following steps:
- To introduce the lesson, the teacher revises the previous lesson. Based on this, he/she asks the pupils some questions;
- Shows pupils things produce with a computer.
- Pupil’s Activities – Come out in groups of two to examine what the teacher has produce with computer.
- To conclude the lesson for the week, the teacher revises the entire lesson and links it to the following week’s lesson.
Pupils to name four things produced with a computer.