PRIMARY 5 (BASIC 5)
WEEKLY PLAN LESSON NOTES
WEEKLY PLAN LESSON NOTES AND CONTENT LINKS
WEEK 1 – Introduction to Personal Security
Introduction (Meaning) to Personal Security | Sources Threat to Personal Security Primary 5 (Basic 5) Term 1 Week 1
WEEK 2 – Personal Security
Meaning of Personal Security | Agents of Personal Security Primary 5 (Basic 5) – Term 2 Week 2 Security Education
WEEK 3 – Roles of Parents on Child’s Security
Roles of Parents on Child’s Personal Security Primary 5 (Basic 5) Term 2 Week 3 Security Education
WEEK 4 – Roles of Peer Group on Child’s Security
The Roles of Peer Group on Child’s Personal Security Primary 5 (Basic 5) Term 2 Week 4 Security Education
WEEK 5 – Personal Security Precautions
Personal Security Precautions | Reasons for Personal Security Term 2 Week 5 Security Education
WEEK 6 – Personal Security
Duties and Responsibilities of a Child in Respect of Personal Security Primary 5 (Basic 5) Term 2 Week 6 Security Education
SECTION A – OBJECTIVES QUESTIONS
INSTRUCTION – Answer all the questions in this section.
1. _______ is an extra caution taken to ensure your personal safety at all time.
B. Security education
C. Personal security
2. A _______ is an event that is likely to cause harm. It an expression or intention to harm someone.
3. One of these is no an agent of personal security.
4. Which of these is an agent of person security?
5. How does a parents served as agent of personal security for their child/ren?
A. Punishing them
B. Providing for their needs
C. Discouraging them
6. Irresponsible parents expose their child/ren to dangers.
C. True or False
7. Staying close to your peer ensure personal security.
C. A or B
8. _______ is the action taken to ensure personal safety at all time.
A. Personal security
B. Personal precaution
C. Personal belonging
9. _______ is a moral commitment which an individual is expected to perform.
10. _______ is the ability or opportunity to do something independently or take decisions without permission.
SECTION B – THEORY
INSTRUCTION – Answer any three questions in this section.
1. State 5 sources of threat to personal security.
2. Mention 5 agents of personal security.
3. State 2 roles of parents in child’s personal security.
4. Mention 3 reasons for personal precautions.
5. Differentiate between duties and responsibilities.
WEEK 8 – INFORMATION SECURITY
Meaning of Information Security | Reasons Why We Need Information Security Primary 5 (Basic 5) Term 2 Week 8 Security Education
WEEK 9 – Functions of Information Security
Functions of Information Security Primary 5 (Basic 5) Term 2 Week 9 Security Education
WEEK 10 – REVISION OF WEEK 2 – WEEK 4
WEEK 11 – REVISION OF WEEK 5 – WEEK 9
WEEK 12 – TERM 2 EXAMINATION
Second Term Examination Security Education Primary 5 (Basic 5) Exam Questions
WEEK 13 – SECOND TERM BREAK