Third Term Examination Health Habits Kindergarten – KG (Age 5) – Exam Questions
THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
KINDERGARTEN – KG (AGE 5)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Dirty environment can cause _______________.
2. Neat environment is _______________.
3. Exercise and play help us to grow well.
4. Bad fruits can cause _______________.
5. _______________ can cause malaria.
6. _______________ can transmit diseases.
7. We can wash our hands with petrol.
8. Sanitation is clearing away all dirty.
9. Diarrhea is excreta Diseases.
10. We use _______________ to wash our hands after using the toilet.
[a] soap with water
[b] oil with water
Get more more KG Civic Education Exam – Third Term Examination Civic Education for KG Classes.
11. Waste materials like sweet nylon, biscuit nylon should be thrown into _______________.
[a] our toilet
[b] waste bin
12. Flush is possible with _______________.
[a] water system
[b] pit toilet
13. Flushing removes urine and faeces from the toilet.
14. Water related diseases are caused by _______________.
15. Eating food that is not edible causes _______________.