100 REPORT CARD COMMENTS TEACHERS CAN USE WHILE WRITING REPORT CARDS OF STUDENTS/PUPILS
1. I have truly enjoyed being __________’s teacher and will miss him/her next year.
2. _______ is making good/excellent/outstanding progress in _______ grade.
3. _______ has done a(n)/fantastic/exemplary/wonderful job this year in ______ grade and has worked so very hard.
4. I appreciate ____________’s quality work/motivation to do well/attitude and have enjoyed being his/her teacher.
5. _______ is intelligent but works below his/her capacity/potential due to a lack of motivation/attention to quality work.
6. _______ succeeds at whatever task he/she puts his/her mind to.
7. I am so proud of ________ and wish him/her well for _______ grade and beyond.
8. _______ has worked very hard this year and I am proud of all of his/her accomplishments.
9. _______ has strengthened his/her skills in _________.
10. _______ is respectful to his/her classmates and is very well – liked.
Click to continue reading in pdf download…
Related 100+ Reports Card Comment
1. 100 REPORT CARD AND PROGRESS REPORT COMMENTS THAT TEACHERS CAN USE TODAY
- The learner takes an active role in discussions.
- Learner consistently cooperates with the teacher and other students.
- Learner listens well and shares ideas frequently.
2. 125 Report Card Comments
- is an enthusiastic learner who seems to enjoy school.
- exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom.
- appears well rested and ready for each day’s activities.
- shows enthusiasm for classroom activities.
3. 100 Report Card Comments You Can Use For Nearly Every Situation
- I enjoyed having _____ in my class
- It was wonderful to have ___ in my class
- It was a pleasure to have ____ in my class. He/she positively contributed to group activities
- It was wonderful to have ___’s enthusiasm in the class
4. 100 Sample Report Card Comments and 5 Strategies for Simplifying Report Cards
- Takes an active role in discussions.
- Consistently cooperates with the teacher and other students.
- Listens well and shares ideas frequently.
- Works democratically with peers.
- Shows self-confidence in…
Other Free Pdf Download Materials –