Last Updated on April 2, 2021 by Alabi M. S.
CRN’s INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. ________________ is the government of the people, by the people and for the people.
2. One of these is not a community leader ________________.
3. All these are ways of promoting the spirit of communalism except ________________.
4. ________________ is not a right attitude to cultural diversity.
5. ________________ is not part of a father’s responsibilities to the family.
[a] running errands for children
[b] provision of food
[c] payment of school fees
6. ________________ helps parents with domestic chores.
7. Who cook for the family?
8. Civil values are ________________.
[a] worthy qualities citizens must have
[b] poor qualities
[c] wrong doings
9. How many major ethnic groups are there in Nigeria.
10. Nation building is the responsibility of ________________
[a] only the president
[c] every citizen
11. Which of these countries colonized Nigeria?
[a] Great Britain
[b] United States of America
12. Another word for ethnicity is ________________.
13. Rigging of election often lead to ________________.
[a] good governance
[b] political violence
14. The power or right to enforce obedience is called ________________.
15. Nigeria gain her independence on ________________.
[a] 1st Jan, 1960
[b] 1st Oct, 1960
[c] 1st June, 1960
Attempt all questions.
1. Define Civic value.
b. List 4 examples of civic value.
2. Define nation.
b. List 2 characteristics of a nation.
3. What are the of parents to their children.
4. What is ethnicity?
b. Mention 4 causes of ethnicity in Nigeria.
5. What is constituted authority?
b. List 2 duties of citizen to constituted authority.