Exam Questions – Second Term Examination Computer Studies Primary 4 (Basic 4)
CRN’s INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
SECOND TERM EXAMINATION
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. Application software are also called __________________.
[a] system software
2. Paint is used to draw a picture from scratch or edit an image that has already been created.
3. A __________________ is one or more wires that connects a computer to a power source or other device.
4. Anti – virus is also part of the operating system.
[c] No and Yes
5. A cable can be called all these names expect __________________.
6. __________________ is not a type of computer cables.
[a] Data cable
[b] Power cable
[c] Modern cable
7. _______________ is not a part of the computer.
8. Software is/are __________________.
[a] physical components of computer
[b] soft part of a computer
[c] programs of a computer
9. Software is stored in ________________.
[b] computer memory
10. __________________ uses the computer system to perform useful work beyond the basic operation of the computer itself.
[a] application software
[b] hardware software
[c] system software
11. ……………. is software is used to solve computer problem
12. __________________ software is design to directly operate the computer hardware.
13. A cable that provides communication between devices is called __________________.
[a] communication tool
[b] power cable
[c] data cable
14. __________________ is a cable used with TV and projectors.
15. One of these is not an example of cable data.
Attempt all questions.
1. Define Computer Software.
b. List 4 uses of computer software.
2a. What is operating and utility?
3a. Define application software.
b. List 2 example of application software.
4a. Write 3 uses of computer CABLE.
b. List 4 different parts of the COMPUTER.