PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
Term 2 Plan Lesson Notes
Week 1 – Week 13
WEEKLY/CONTENTS OF THE LESSON
WEEK 1 – Aims and Objectives of Neighbourhood Security
Meaning and Importance of Neighbourhood Security | Aims and Objectives of Neighbourhood Security Primary 4 (Basic 4) – Term 2 Week 1 Security Education
WEEK 2 – Crimes in The Neighbourhood
Neighbourhood Crimes – Meaning and Examples of Crimes in the Neighbourhood | How to Prevent Crimes in the Neighbourhood Primary 4 (Basic 4) – Term 2 Week 2 Security Education
WEEK 3 – Keeping Neighbourhood Safe
Keeping The Neighbourhood Safe and Clean – Meaning of Safety and Cleanliness | Safety Precautions | Ways of Keeping the Neighbourhood Safe and Clean Primary 4 (Basic 4) Term 2 Week 3 Security Education
WEEK 4 – Danger and How to Prevent it
Meaning and Types of Danger | How to Prevent Danger Primary 4 Term 2 Week 4 Security Education
WEEK 5 – Crimes and Criminal Behaviours
Crimes and Criminal Behaviours in the Neighbourhood | Effects of Crimes on the Society and Individual Primary 4 Term 2 Week 5 Security Education
WEEK 6 – Dangerous Places and Peoples
Avoiding Dangerous Places and Peoples Primary 4 Term 2 Week 6 Security Education
WEEK 7 – Mid – Term Test
INSTRUCTION – Answer all the questions in Section A and B.
1. Neighbourhood is also known as _______,
2. _______ is a place or area where people lives as a community.
3. _______ is established by Lagos State to assist the police.
A. Nigeria Navy
B. Nigeria Civil Defence
C. Lagos State Neighbourhood Security Corps
4. _______ is a community security that helps to protect the entire community from crime.
A. Neighbourhood Security
B. Security Education
C. School security
5. _______ is like stealing, lying, fighting, drug abuse, child abuse, etc. that are unacceptable behaviour in our society.
6. All forms of crime are punishable by the family, school, community and government authority.
C. I don’t know
7. A clean community is not a safe community.
8. _______ is the actions taken to ensure that we are protected from possible danger or injury.
A. Safety precaution
B. Security precaution
C. Safety precaution
9. The possibility that something harmful will happen is known as _______.
10. A crime is an unlawful behaviour _______ by a state or other authority.
11. Criminal behaviours are _______ behavior in any community.
13. Dangerous people are people that are _______ to other people life and prosperity.
14. _______ are people who perform ritual rites with animals, crops and other objects or materials even human beings.
15. _______ are people who take someone away by force to get money for their release.
1. Indicate YES or No, if it a good or bad behaviour.
- Obedience – No (not bad behavior)
2. Choose the answer from the following options to complete each of the following – Armed robbers, Rapists, Womanizers, Jealous people, Pessimists, Haters, Envious
- _______ are people who used weapons to commit robbery.
- _______ are people who force other to have sex with them.
- A _______ is a person who loses control under the effects of alcohol.
- _______ are men who always have sexual relationships with any women.
- _______ are people who always afraid of losing to other people.
- _______ are people who negative about everything and anything around them.
- _______ are people who never see the good in other people or things.
- _______ people are people who desire what other peoples have.
WEEK 8 – Neighbourhood Security Personnel
Meaning Neighbourhood Security Personnel | Types of Neighbourhood Security Personnel Primary 4 Term 2 Week 8 Security Education
WEEK 9 – Different Types of Security Agents
Functions of Different Types Neighbourhood Security Agents Primary 4 Term 2 Week 9 Security Education
WEEK 10 – Lagos State Neighbourhood Security Corps
Functions of Lagos State Neighbourhood Security Corps Primary 4 Term 2 Week 10 Security Education
WEEK 11 – Revision
WEEK 12 – Revision
Second Term Examination
Second Term Examination Security Education Primary 4 Basic 4