BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SMASE – ASEI PDSI METHOD
TOPIC – OBSERVATION, IDENTIFICATION AND NAMING BASED ON Shape, COLOUR AND SIZE
- Lesson One – Identification and Names of Objects based Colours
- Lesson Two – Identification and Names of Objects based on Shapes
- Lesson Three – Identification of Objects based on Sizes
TIME – 40 Minutes each.
By the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to observe, identify and names objects shape, colour and size.
Colors and shapes are are two very noticeable attributes of the world around us. Colors are used for beautifying shapes or objects. Shapes are used as logo or symbols. Objects are made of the same or various sizes. These sizes determine the value of some objects.
In this lesson, the pupils will be able to identify objects objects on colors, shapes and sizes.
The teacher will teach the lesson with the aid of:
- Objects of different colors
- Objects of different sizes
- Objects of different shapes
The pupils are familiar with some objects like chairs, tables, television, mobile phones, etc. based on color, size and shapes.
- 9 – Years Basic Education Curriculum
- Lagos State Scheme of work
- Basic Science and Technology
- All Relevant Materials
- Online Materials
ASEI PDSI LESSON NOTES
LESSON DEVELOPMENT 4 – REVISION AND TEST