THIRD TERM EXAMINATION
PRIMARY 4 (BASIC 4)
Choose the correct answer from the options.
1. __________ is not part of duties of citizens to constituted authority.
[a] Payment of tax
[c] Obedience to the law
2. __________ is not the cause of ethnicity in Nigeria.
3. All these are duties of children to their parents except __________.
[b] payment of school fees
[c] running errand
4. __________ is not a consequence of ethnicity in Nigeria.
[c] Communal conflict
5. The green light on the traffic control light means __________.
6. Poor implementation of traffic regulation causes __________.
7. Disobedience on the part of motorist is not a problem of traffic regulation.
8. __________ is the rules, Law made for the control movement of people, goods and services on the road.
[a] Jam regulation
[b] Traffic regulation
[c] Trade regulation
9. These are agencies enforcing traffic regulation except __________.
[a] traffic police
[b] traffic warden
10. The following are the reasons why we need to obey traffic regulations except __________.
[a] help reduce accidents
[b] lead to traffic jam
[c] serve as guide to motorists and pedestrian
11. All pedestrian are to use the __________ while crossing high ways.
[a] black crossing
[c] pedestrian crossing
12. Personal hygiene is the same as __________.
[a] environmental sanitation
[b] personal cleanliness
13. In democracy leaders are chosen by __________.
14. How many tier of government do we have in Nigeria?
15. Another word for ethnicity is __________.
Get more Civic Education Exam Questions – Third Term Examination Civic Education Link
Attempt all questions in this section.
A. What is traffic regulation?
B. Explain 4 ways of obeying traffic regulation.
A. What is accident victim?
B. Highlight 3 ways/attitude we should show to accident victim.
A. List and explain two problems of traffic regulation.
B. State 5 agencies enforcing traffic regulation.
Mention clothes suitable for these weathers:
A. Raining season __________.
B. Dry season __________.
C. At night __________.
D. At work __________
A. What is clothes?
B. Mention 2 reasons for wearing clothes.
Get Civic Education Plan Lesson Notes – Third Term Civic Education Plan Lesson Notes Link